Urban Retro is for PippiRabbit now!

9:56 PM artcher 0 Comments

Urban Retro by PippiRabbit
Urban Retro, a photo by PippiRabbit on Flickr.
I finally found the word that link with the fashion and design style that's been 'embedded' in me for a long time. Of course the word have been around for a long time but I just never get to relate it to what I like even when I was a graphic designer. But now I have a design direction with words to describe. :) Trying and allowing oneself to be expose to everything is the process of finding the one true self in the end is what I believe now. And did I mention that I love vocal jazz too, now to me it seem to complete my puzzling taste for urban retro..LOL

*This is my latest bag creation of which I think represent me now, happy and totally comfortable with how it was created and completed.

0 comments: